Concerts can be found nearly everywhere at nearly anytime in Colorado. With world class concert venues like Red Rocks and music festivals year round, Colorado always great acts to hear.
- Address: 3263 South Broadway, Englewood
- About: The historic Gothic Theatre attracts musicians from across the country. The intimate theater hosts shows every weekend.
- Address: 1578 South Broadway, Denver
- About: Several shows a week in this popular venue near DU.
- Address: 935 E. Colfax Ave, Denver
- About: A national historic landmark built in 1919. Live performances are held throughout the week, with around 150 concerts per year.
- Address: 1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
- About: Built in 1930, this historic, downtown theater hosts over 100 performances a year, including live music, comedy, movies and even MMA fights.
- Address: 18300 West Alameda Parkway, Morrison
- About: A world-class concert venue located in the Foot Hills near Denver. Big-name artists perform there regularly during the warmer seasons.
Guide to Concerts in Colorado
Live music is easy to find anywhere in Colorado. From festivals in local parks to sold out shows at Red Rocks, you can find it all here.
Find Colorado Concerts
- Browse annual music festivals under upcoming events.
- Colorado Info lists many upcoming concerts at both large and small venues in Colorado.
- Concert Boom is an international concert directory with most of the larger concert venues listed in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- Open up a Westword and flip around.
Featured music festivals
- May/Aug – All Aboard the Durango Blues Train